DIRECT TO YOUR FRONT DOOR, service entrance or SHIPPING DOCK.
Our website is designed to offer our luxurious whirlpool baths, pedicure sinks and walk-in baths exclusively and directly to homeowners, world-class spas, destination resorts, day spas, hotels, distinctive inns, salons and health care facilities around the world. As hydromassage experts, we make it easy to select the right system and choose the best accessories to create the perfect spa environment.
Get started today.
If you’re ready to select your own custom Purewater Bath and receive a complimentary quote, contact us now. If you need more help determining how to select the perfect product call us or visit our Whirlpool, Pedicure Sink, or Walk-in bath gallery for more detailed information.
We charge a flat rate of $285 to ship our whirlpool and walk-in bathtubs to the contiguous 48 U.S. states. Please call us to request a custom shipping quote if you are located in Alaska or Hawaii. We ship our pedicure sinks using Fedex, and calculate the shipping rate at the time of checkout based upon your location.
Product Inspection Requirements
Our shipping boxes and inserts are custom made for ultimate protection during shipment. It is extremely rare but occasionally the product is damaged between the time it leaves our dock and arrives to the destination. The following inspection procedures must be followed:
You MUST report all damages to PureWater Baths within 2 business days of delivery. PureWater Baths has a limited time to report damage claims to the freight company and cannot cover any damages reported after 2 business days.
Important Inspection Information:
- Do not sign for or accept the package until you have thoroughly inspected it for damage that may have occurred during shipping.
- If you notice damage to the package, but are not certain that the product is damaged, record the damage on the Bill of Lading and accept delivery.
- If you are certain that the product is damaged, record the damage on the Bill of Lading and DO NOT ACCEPT delivery.
- Upon delivery, the package must be opened and the product thoroughly inspected to ensure there is no concealed damage.
Please follow these detailed instructions for inspection:
- Remove the product from the shipping box.
- Remove the bubble wrap and plastic wrap from around the tub.
- Peel back one end of protective stick on plastic cover to the center of the bath.
- Examine that end of the bath for cracks and chips on the inside of the bath tub, around edge of the tub, on the outside of the bath and around the motors on the inside and outside of the bath.
- Reattach the protective cover and follow the same procedure for the other end of the bath.
- If damage is found, please email digital photos of the shipping box and product to email@example.com within 2 business days after delivery and a damage claim will be filed.
You MUST report all damages to PureWater Baths within 2 business days. To report damage contact PureWater Baths toll-free at (877) 934-0477, Option 6 or firstname.lastname@example.org. PureWater Baths has a limited time to report damage claims to the freight company and cannot cover any damages reported after 2 business days.
As an avid golfer I look forward to my "spa" treatments at home. I am so happy that we installed a Purewater Baths in our master bath remodel. I really feel like I'm on vacation each time I turn on the lights and jets. Plus, cleaning is so easy. Thanks Purewater Baths!
I purchased four pipeless hydrotherapy drop-in pedicure units in Febuary/March of 2012. We have absolutely loved the quality of the pedicure sinks over the last year. Our clients are always blown away with the luxury and esthetic appearance of the units.